Terms and Conditions
1. Legal Disclaimer
Wildfire Films and FizzyThinking, the producers of the Making Ireland Click have taken all reasonable care to ensure that at the time of publishing on this web site, all the information, including the Resources and Organisations listed in the searchable database, is accurate. However, it is possible that information may be out of date, and it may also be possible that some of the information provided by contributors contains inaccuracies. As with all information, it is advisable that you verify the information shown on this website before relying on it or taking action based on it. Wildfire Films and FizzyThinking accepts no responsibility for the consequences of error in the information shown on this website, or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information contained on this website or any other site you access via this site.
2. Amending/Removing a Resource from MakingIrelandClick
2.1 As part of this website, resources and courses for online learning have been sourced and curated from the Internet. Inclusion of a resource in the makingirelandclick.ie database is not considered an endorsement.
2.2 If you belong to one of the organisations listed in a resource on this website, and would like the resource details to be amended or removed, email [email protected].
3. Submitting a Resource to MakingIrelandClick
3.1 By submitting your resource to Making Ireland Click website you agree to grant Wildfire Films and FizzyThinking (the ‘producers’) a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the information provided, worldwide and/or to incorporate the information in other works and publications in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your content. By submitting your content you warrant that you have the right to grant this license. The licence is capable of sub-license by Wildfire Films and FizzyThinking to other entities, companies and to agents, suppliers and publications (in any media) of our choosing.
3.2. To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as the author) in your Content. This clause means, for example (without limitation), that we can:
- Continue to publish all or part of your content, including your name and organisation.
- Remove your content, even if you have not breached these Terms of our content guidelines.
- Use all or part of your content in promoting our products and services (e.g. we may use Your Content in our advertising and other publications).
- Edit your content, which may result in a part of it being modified and displayed.
4. Your Content – what you are not allowed to do
4.1 You must not submit any material to makingirelandclick.ie that is:
- Defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist
- a breach of confidentiality or somebody’s privacy
- Indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature
or is likely to:
- Cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress
- Encourage violence or racial or religious hatred
- Infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit (e.g. text and images) or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material.
- Impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status
- Could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware
- Is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful software, data, components or conduct)
- Is, encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful
4.2 You must not try to circumvent (i.e. get around) any protections we put in place for the security and operation of Making Ireland Click.
4.3 You must not re-submit content that you are aware has been removed.
5. Your personal information
6. Further to paragraph 1 above, by submitting your content to makingirelandclick.ie, you
6.1 warrant that you have the right to make the content information available to Making Ireland Click for all the purposes specified above;
6.2 warrant that your content does not infringe any law.
6.3 agree to indemnify Wildfire Films and FizzyThinking against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Wildfire Films and FizzyThinking as a result of your breach of the above warranties;
6.4 agree to waive any moral rights in your content for the purposes of its submission to and publication on makingirelandclick.ie and for the purposes specified above.
7. Governing Jurisdication
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.